Reach out further to your audience with adScope Media's affordable LED Screens.
adScope Media's LED Screen solutions can extend your events further than ever with live video (wired and wireless) and our full portable production studio.
Get your audience involved with our Branded Photo solutions and Social Media outreach.
Select a product below for more details on each product and service we offer for concerts and festivals and contact us today for a quote!
Our reliable Truss system can be built in any configuration to fit your event needs. Whether you use our portable truss sytem or provide your own, our easy snap together panels make setup easy and allow for any type of shape of screen.
• Playback live or premade video, sponsor logos, or photos.
• Panels separate and are transported in two flight cases for ultimate protection.
• Screen mounts to a portable truss that is raised via two adjustable stands.
5.95mm SMD LED Panel
• 28,224 Pixels per Sq Meter
• 7000 nits Brightness
• Multiple sizes available:
• 11'6" T x 21'4" W
• 8'3" T x 14'8" W
• 6'7" T x 11'6" W
Rent or purchase our adScreenLED for a fraction of the price. Totally portable and lightweight, but don't be fooled. The adScreenLED is a huge, bright dynamo of an LED screen! Full motion graphics and kicking sound system deliver your message to your audience, anytime, anywhere.
• The adScreenLED is a state of the art, portable, dynamic, full motion LED screen.
• adScreenLED can easily be towed to any location and set up in a matter of minutes.
• Weather resistant design allows for operating in all weather conditions.
• Can be delivered by adScope Media, picked up at our Tempe, AZ office, or delivered by shipping carrier.
• Customers can operate the adScreenLED and its media content, or adScope Media can provide media and content management as an added option
• adScreenLED can be operated remotely using wifi technology (internet connection required).
7.5 mm SMD
• 76" x 132"
• 16:9 Ratio
• Raises to 14' from top to ground
• 6' wide x 13' long
• Rotates up to 340 degrees
• Weight is approx. 2,200 lbs
• Onboard Quiet Generator
• 110v 30amp Service
• All four ground stabilizers are retractable and can adjust to various ground heights of up to 6 inches
• When adScreenLED is placed, skirts can be folded down to conceal the wheels and the four ground stabilizers
• Trailer tongue can slide into the base of unit to provide a clean outside appearance
• Trailer tongue designed to receive a 2 inch ball
• The body of the trailer can be vinyl wrapped
• Quiet Generator onboard to power screen and additional power to share to other devices
• 110v Plug for alternative power (20 amp circuit recommended)
• Mackie 350 speakers mounted on left and right of LED screen
• Easy access to lockable generator and storage compartments
• Forklift Skid plates on each side of trailer, allowing trailers to be shipped via common carrier or lifted onto staging
adScope Media provides turn-key sales solutions for Digital LED Signage in Arizona, California, and Nevada. adScope Media will design and manufacture a custom screen to fit your businesses needs.
• The adScreen Vortex stands 48" Wide x 76" Tall x 31" Deep.
• Two sided LED screens, each measuring 40" Wide x 59" Tall.
• 7.5mm SMD LED Panels for ultimate clarity.
• Playback full motion video and still images.
• Lightweight strong welded aluminum construction.
• All terrain with 4" ground locking wheels
• Indoors: Plugs into a standard 110v 20amp outlet.
• Outdoors: Powered by a Honda quiet generator for 7+ hours of playback per tank.
• All weather design.
adScope Media provides HD camera rentals that wirelessly send HD video over a distance of miles to anywhere within your event in real time. Available for rent, our wireless video packages provide the freedom to capture locations around your event without the limitations of being wired.
• Transport your action directly to your crowds in real time, wirelessly over a distance of miles. Now let the friends and family of your athletes get to see the action up close while remaining in the expo area.
• Brand and create action content for immediate enjoyment.
• With our expandable playback options, you can incorporate wireless live video into your current playlist of real-time scoring and branded sponsor videos to bring an exciting entertainment package to the crowds while generating sponsor income.
Take photos at your event and upload them instantly to a branded photo gallery on the internet for people to download and share over Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media networks.
• Deliver high quality photographs from the event grounds to a custom branded landing page on the internet. Extend your reach through social network sharing – within minutes.
• Use your own Digital SLR Camera and Windows based laptop running our custom software solution.
• Optional branded individual handouts designed specifically for the event
• Individuals use their handout to retrieve their media from the branded event landing page.
• Ability to upload to internet within minutes of photo being taken.
• All web pages are optimized for playback on portable devices such as phones and tablets.
• Advanced analytics are available to track and gather data for Facebook, Twitter, and other sources to boost your sponsored ad space value.
adScope Media offers rentals of a portable version of a full production studio with professional HD wireless cameras. adScope Media includes wireless HD cameras and a production studio capable of recording and distributing video to onsite TV's, LED Screens, the adScreenLED, or even a streaming solution to the web with popular services like YouTube, UStream, LiveStream, and more!
• Capture your event with our camera package solutions and turn it into a multi-camera production.
• Broadcast your solution to our portable adScreenLED and/or the internet via live stream.
• Multiple camera packages are available in both wired and wireless solutions.
• Include timing information such as timing splits and other results; all displayed in real-time over our custom wireless network.
• Want a social media integration? We've got it! Our Social Media Wall can integrate with the live video to show live tweets and messages via Twitter and Instagram.
SERVICES & EQUIPMENT
Wireless Stationary Cameras
• Four Wireless stationary cameras broadcasting in 1080i to be placed throughout the course to capture key locations where the action is the highest.
• With direct line of sight to the production area, cameras can go as far as 1 mile.
Wireless Portable Camera
• Professional portable camera that can walk among the crowd and capture the race up close to catch every angle.
• Camera can travel up to 500’ from the production area and transmit at 1080i (with clear line of sight).
Wired Stationary Camera
• One Wired stationary camera broadcasting at 1080i near the production area.
• Catch additional angles with our wired camera for additional action shots near the production area. Great for catching wide area shots of the entire area.
• Multiple inputs from cameras and other devices
• Support for our 6 wireless/wired cameras.
• Two additional inputs via HDMI 1080i.
• Supports devices outputting 1080i such as computers and multimedia devices (dvd player and media players)
• Useful for displaying premade media and live scoring and timing results.
• Multiple audio inputs
• Support for XLR input from onsite audio system (DJ, announcer, etc)
• Optional professional wireless microphone system available with two sets.
• Onsite producer controls the production box to switch between cameras and media to produce a full show with transitions.
• Production can display on our adScreenLED(s) and /or local TV system with HDMI, HD-SDI, and SDI connections.
STREAMING & RECORDING
• Support from streaming to multiple streaming providers including UStream, Live Stream, YouTube, and more (UStream preferred).
• Stream requires a minimum 2.5mb upload stream to guarantee 720p HD stream.
• All productions are recorded locally via 720p with H.264 MP4 encoding for easy playback.