From start to finish, adScope Media offers a wide variety of LED Screens and services.
With LED Screens in all shapes and sizes, display live timing, real-time video of the race, and pre-made sponsor branded media.
Make the crowd go wild with our one of a kind Motivational Screen and Cheer videos.
Check out our LED Products and services below and contact us today for a quote!
Our reliable Truss system can be built in any configuration to fit your event needs. Whether you use our portable truss sytem or provide your own, our easy snap together panels make setup easy and allow for any type of shape of screen.
• Playback live or premade video, sponsor logos, or photos.
• Panels separate and are transported in two flight cases for ultimate protection.
• Screen mounts to a portable truss that is raised via two adjustable stands.
5.95mm SMD LED Panel
• 28,224 Pixels per Sq Meter
• 7000 nits Brightness
• Multiple sizes available:
• 11'6" T x 21'4" W
• 8'3" T x 14'8" W
• 6'7" T x 11'6" W
Rent our Finish Line LED Display Sign for bicycling races, motocross races, 5K races- virtually any timed races. Digital time clock shows live timing, lap count, sponsor logos and more.
• 5.95mm, 7.5mm, and 10mm LED Panels for ultimate clarity.
• Playback live or premade video, sponsor logos, or live timing information.
• Panels separate and are transported in flight cases for ultimate protection.
• Screen mounts to any standard truss using the included brackets.
• Digital time clock available to show lap count, timer, logos, and more!
• Time clock includes easy to use interface that any official can control.
Rent or purchase our adScreenLED for a fraction of the price. Totally portable and lightweight, but don't be fooled. The adScreenLED is a huge, bright dynamo of an LED screen! Full motion graphics and kicking sound system deliver your message to your audience, anytime, anywhere.
• The adScreenLED is a state of the art, portable, dynamic, full motion LED screen.
• adScreenLED can easily be towed to any location and set up in a matter of minutes.
• Weather resistant design allows for operating in all weather conditions.
• Can be delivered by adScope Media, picked up at our Tempe, AZ office, or delivered by shipping carrier.
• Customers can operate the adScreenLED and its media content, or adScope Media can provide media and content management as an added option
• adScreenLED can be operated remotely using wifi technology (internet connection required).
7.5 mm SMD
• 76" x 132"
• 16:9 Ratio
• Raises to 14' from top to ground
• 6' wide x 13' long
• Rotates up to 340 degrees
• Weight is approx. 2,200 lbs
• Onboard Quiet Generator
• 110v 30amp Service
• All four ground stabilizers are retractable and can adjust to various ground heights of up to 6 inches
• When adScreenLED is placed, skirts can be folded down to conceal the wheels and the four ground stabilizers
• Trailer tongue can slide into the base of unit to provide a clean outside appearance
• Trailer tongue designed to receive a 2 inch ball
• The body of the trailer can be vinyl wrapped
• Quiet Generator onboard to power screen and additional power to share to other devices
• 110v Plug for alternative power (20 amp circuit recommended)
• Mackie 350 speakers mounted on left and right of LED screen
• Easy access to lockable generator and storage compartments
• Forklift Skid plates on each side of trailer, allowing trailers to be shipped via common carrier or lifted onto staging
• Athletes run Better when they really need it: Cheer videos playback at a designated section of the run course.
• Pre-recorded, personalized video greetings from friends/family members send cheer messages to athletes, triggered by their race chip.
• Invite athletes to encourage their friends, family members and co-workers to create a 5-second video message.
• Videos are submitted online or at the expo booth during race week; users are encouraged to share the greeting via their social media channels and call on mutual friends to submit a greeting.
• During the race, the athletes’ race chip triggers video to be played on mobile jumbo screen along with Newton branding/messaging as they cross a timing point at mile 20.
• A branded video backdrop is used to capture motivational cheer videos prior to race day.
• Canon digital SLR cameras are used to interface with custom software created by adScope Media.
• Using a Windows based computer, operators can capture video and send it directly to a landing page created prior to the event to be shared over social media.
• adScope Media will work with the event organizer to create a landing page for the gallery to be stored.
• Athletes, Family, and Friends will be given handouts during the video capture process with a link to the gallery. They can access the gallery from computers and mobile devices. They are encouraged to share the cheer videos over popular social media sites to draw more traffic for the event.
• A dashboard will be created and will track the website statistics. The criteria is to be agreed upon with event organizer.
Take photos at your event and upload them instantly to a branded photo gallery on the internet for people to download and share over Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media networks.
• Deliver high quality photographs from the event grounds to a custom branded landing page on the internet. Extend your reach through social network sharing – within minutes.
• Use your own Digital SLR Camera and Windows based laptop running our custom software solution.
• Optional branded individual handouts designed specifically for the event
• Individuals use their handout to retrieve their media from the branded event landing page.
• Ability to upload to internet within minutes of photo being taken.
• All web pages are optimized for playback on portable devices such as phones and tablets.
• Advanced analytics are available to track and gather data for Facebook, Twitter, and other sources to boost your sponsored ad space value.